Poppy - 18k Yellow Gold
Rendered in 18k gold and enamel, this pendant features a cheerful orange poppies with a smattering of twinkling diamonds. Poppies are the birth month flower of August and the state flower of California, symbolizing imagination, peace and the transformative power of dreams. Small in size with softly rounded edges, this piece can be worn alone or layered with other medallions.
- 18k yellow gold pendant, brushed satin finish.
- 5 white diamonds (VS FG, .065 carats total).
- Shades of orange enamel petals with a yellow enamel center. Enamel colors may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply the nature of handmade jewelry and the vitreous (glass) enamel process.
- Pendant including bail is approximately 20mm long. (Medallion alone is 14mm).
- Option to purchase pendant only or with adjustable 20 inch 1.3mm 14k yellow gold chain.
- Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery.