Petite Lily Bell Necklace
Sometimes just a little is just enough. A silvery blue Akoya pearl gives this necklace an ethereal touch and perfect bit of punctuation. Permanently anchored to an airy round cable chain. Finished with a signature leaf tag at the back of the neck.
- 18k satin finished yellow gold pendant and chain.
- Silvery Akoya pearl with subtle hints of color (blue, lavender, pink). Every pearl is unique, so there may be slight color differences from pearl to pearl, but they are all selected for their color, shape and luster (and design consistency).
- Attached 18k yellow gold cable chain, 17" total, adjustable length.
- Pendant is approximately 20mm long.
- Akoya pearl dangles with gentle movement.
- Lobster clasp.
Free shipping in the continental US.
With the exception of a few "ready-to-ship" pieces, most items are made to order just for you. Expect around 3 - 6 weeks for delivery unless otherwise noted for made to order items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific "needed by date".
We will let you know when your item is on its way to you and provide a tracking number.
Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery time will vary according to location and shipping method chosen by customer. Please contact email@example.com if you have a specific "needed by date" so we can make sure it arrives in time!
We use UPS, USPS, Fedex and DHL. Your package will have a tracking number and be insured.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to PO Boxes and will require a signature for delivery for most items.
We are happy to ship internationally, but currently only offer shipping of website orders to the US and Canada. This will change in the future, however for now, please get in touch if you are located outside of the US and Canada. We will work with you directly. Custom Duties and Fees are the responsibility of the customer.
If your package is lost, we will do everything possible to help locate it. However, we cannot be held responsible for any lost packages after a proof of delivery has been generated by the carrier.
We are not responsible for any shipping delays due to shipping vendor, weather or other events outside of our control.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping/insurance.
- We will not accept any items that are not in pristine condition with original packaging.
- Custom and Bespoke Orders are final sale once production has begun. This includes any pieces with custom enamel colors or custom engraving. Items that say "final sale" in the description can not be returned or exchanged.
Before purchasing, if you have questions about sizing, measurements, enamel colors or anything at all that could potentially inform your purchase and reduce the possibility of a return or exchange, contact us and we will do our best to guide you. In the case of final sale custom enamel color rings, sizers specific to a particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US).