Fiori Vine Ring
The Fiori Ring is formed by a delicate enamel vine of leaves and flowers swirling around the finger. Diamond accents catch the eye and secret enamel details on the inside give it a touch of hidden luxury.
- 18k Yellow Gold, satin finish.
- 3 white diamonds (VS FG, .045 carats total).
- Repeat pattern, eternity ring.
- Approximately 9mm wide at widest area, measured on size 6.
- Available in sizes 5-8.
- Made to order. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery after color and size is confirmed.
- Vitreous Enamel (Glass Enamel) colors: An ancient technique that is a little bit art and a little bit science. Powdered glass is delicately applied by hand and fired in a kiln one layer at a time to create a rich, glossy finish.
- You will be contacted after purchase to discuss your enamel color and size. Please note that enamel rings are final sale after color has been chosen, size has been confirmed and production has begun. Sizers specific to this particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US). If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch. You can see the standard sizes we use here. Ring Size Guide.