Fiori Ring - 18k gold, enamel, diamonds
The Fiori Ring is formed by a delicate enamel vine of leaves and flowers swirling around the finger. Diamond accents catch the eye and secret enamel details on the inside give it a touch of hidden luxury.
- 18k Yellow Gold with vitreous enamel.
- 3 white diamonds (VS FG), .045 carats total,
- Repeat pattern, eternity ring.
- Approximately 9mm wide at widest area, measured on size 6.
- Made to order. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery after color and size is confirmed.
- You will be contacted after purchase to discuss your enamel color and size. Please note that enamel rings are final sale after color has been chosen, size has been confirmed and production has begun. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch. You can see the standard sizes we use here. Ring Size Guide.
- Vitreous Enamel (Glass Enamel): An ancient technique that is a little bit art and a little bit science. Powdered glass is delicately applied by hand and fired in a kiln one layer at a time to create a rich, glossy finish.