Aster Bell - 18k Gold, Akoya Pearl, Diamonds
This airy bell is inspired by the aster flower; a wild perennial symbolizing patience and enduring love. Features a bursting openwork pattern and a luminous Akoya Pearl.
- 18k gold, brushed satin finish exterior with high polish interior that catches the light.
- Openwork flower design on both sides of the bell.
- Warm white Akoya Pearl, with soft blush overtones. Every pearl is unique, so there may be slight differences from pearl to pearl, but they are all selected for their color, size, shape and luster (and design consistency).
- 2 white diamonds in flower centers (.03 carats total, VS FG).
- Approximately 26mm long.
- Includes an adjustable 16-18inch 18k gold chain.
In collaboration with Louise Hamagami.