Fiori Ring - 18k gold, enamel, diamonds
The Fiori Ring is formed by a delicate enamel vine of leaves and flowers swirling around the finger. Diamond accents catch the eye and secret enamel details on the inside give it a touch of hidden luxury.
- 18k Yellow Gold with vitreous enamel.
- 3 white diamonds (VS FG), .045 carats total,
- Repeat pattern, eternity ring.
- Approximately 9mm wide at widest area, measured on size 6.
- Made to order. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery after color and size is confirmed.
- You will be contacted after purchase to discuss your enamel color and size. Please note that enamel rings are final sale after color has been chosen, size has been confirmed and production has begun. Sizers specific to this particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US). If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch. You can see the standard sizes we use here. Ring Size Guide.
- Vitreous Enamel (Glass Enamel): An ancient technique that is a little bit art and a little bit science. Powdered glass is delicately applied by hand and fired in a kiln one layer at a time to create a rich, glossy finish.
Free ground shipping in the continental US.
With the exception of a few "ready-to-ship" pieces, most items are made to order just for you. Expect around 4 - 6 weeks for delivery unless otherwise noted for made to order items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific "needed by date".
We will let you know when your item is on its way to you and provide a tracking number.
Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery time will vary according to location and shipping method chosen by customer.
We use UPS, USPS, Fedex and DHL. Your package will have a tracking number and be insured.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to PO Boxes and will require a signature for delivery for most items.
If your package is lost, we will do everything possible to help locate it. However, we cannot be held responsible for any lost packages after a proof of delivery has been generated by the carrier.
We are not responsible for any shipping delays due to shipping vendor or weather.
We are currently only offering shipping of website orders to the US and Canada. This will change in the future, however for now, please get in touch if you are located outside of the US and Canada and we will work with you directly. Custom Duties and Fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping/insurance.
- We will not accept any items that are not in pristine condition with original packaging.
- Custom and Bespoke Orders are final sale once production has begun. This includes any pieces with custom enamel colors or custom engraving.
Before purchasing, if you have questions about sizing, measurements, enamel colors or anything at all that could potentially inform your purchase and reduce the possibility of a return or exchange, contact us and we will do our best to guide you. In the case of final sale custom enamel color rings, sizers specific to a particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US).