Lily of the Valley - 18k Yellow Gold
Green enamel leaves gently frame a smattering of twinkling diamonds representing the delicate flowers of the Lily of the Valley. Small in size with softly rounded edges, this piece can be worn alone or layered with other medallions. Lily of the Valley is the birth month flower of May, a symbolizes a return to happiness.
- 18k yellow gold, satin finish.
- 7 white diamonds (VS FG, .065 carats total).
- Shades of green vitreous (glass) enamel. Enamel colors may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply the nature of handmade jewelry and the vitreous enamel process.
- Pendant (including bail) is approximately 20mm long. (Medallion alone is 14mm).
- Option to purchase pendant only or with adjustable 20 inch 1.6mm 14k yellow gold chain.
- Please allow 4- 6 weeks for delivery.