Violet Pendant - 18k Yellow Gold, Diamonds, Enamel
Representing protection, humility and spiritual wisdom this violet pendant features colorful enamel petals and a smattering of twinkling diamonds. Small in size with softly rounded edges, this piece can be worn alone or layered with other medallions. Violets are the birth month flower of February and were the original Valentine's Day flower. According to Valentine's day lore, St. Valentine used ink made from violet petals to write messages of love.
- 18k yellow gold, satin finish.
- Available with or without a fine adjustable 14k cable chain, maximum length 20 inches, (with signature leaf tag.)
- Shades of purple and periwinkle vitreous enamel. Enamel colors may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply the nature of handmade jewelry and the vitreous enamel process.
- Pendant including bail is approximately 20mm long. (Medallion alone is 14mm).
- 7 white diamonds, .065 carats total.
- Made to order. Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery. Please get in touch if you needed sooner.