Fiori Ring - 18k Yellow Gold, Diamonds, Oxidation
A floral motif with an edge. This version of the Fiori Ring is treated in a kiln to achieve the deep black oxidation and then selectively polished to reveal the delicate floral design. Understated, but interesting, this ring takes some cues from victorian tracery (black and gold filagree designs) but adds a modern twist.
- 18k Yellow Gold with recessed oxidized details.
- 3 white diamonds (VS FG), .045 carats total,
- Repeat pattern, eternity ring.
- Approximately 9mm wide at widest area, measured on size 6.
- Made to order. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- You can see the standard sizes we use here. Ring Size Guide.
Free ground shipping in the continental US.
With the exception of a few "ready-to-ship" pieces, most items are made to order just for you. Expect around 4 - 6 weeks for delivery unless otherwise noted for made to order items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific "needed by date".
We will let you know when your item is on its way to you and provide a tracking number.
Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery time will vary according to location and shipping method chosen by customer.
We use UPS, USPS, Fedex and DHL. Your package will have a tracking number and be insured.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to PO Boxes and will require a signature for delivery for most items.
If your package is lost, we will do everything possible to help locate it. However, we cannot be held responsible for any lost packages after a proof of delivery has been generated by the carrier.
We are not responsible for any shipping delays due to shipping vendor or weather.
We are currently only offering shipping of website orders to the US and Canada. This will change in the future, however for now, please get in touch if you are located outside of the US and Canada and we will work with you directly. Custom Duties and Fees are the responsibility of the customer.
We recognize the very personal nature of jewelry and how tricky it can be to purchase online without seeing and touching in person. Rest assured that we are committed to making sure you are happy with your purchase.
To request a return or exchange, please email email@example.com with your name and order number to begin the process.
- Please note, items will only be considered eligible for refund or exchange if we are contacted by email within 5 days of item receipt. Return instructions will be provided at that point. Please keep in mind that we will not accept any items that are not in pristine condition with original packaging. Additionally, any items returned without contacting us first will not be accepted.
- Custom and Bespoke Orders are final sale. This includes any pieces with custom enamel colors or custom engraving.
Before purchasing, if you have questions about sizing, measurements, enamel colors or anything at all that could potentially inform your purchase and reduce the possibility of a return or exchange, contact us and we will do our best to guide you. In the case of final sale custom enamel color rings, sizers specific to a particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US).
Please keep in mind that purchasing multiples of the same item with the intention of returning the majority of them after selecting size/color preference is very challenging for a small business with made-to-order items, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with your questions before placing such an order.