Aster Enamel Pendant
This pendant features graphic blue aster flowers and a smattering of twinkling diamonds. Asters are the birth month flower of September, representing patience and enduring love. Small in size with softly rounded edges, this piece can be worn alone or layered with other medallions.
- 18k yellow gold, brushed satin finish.
- 5 white diamonds (VS FG, .055 carats total).
- Shades of cobalt blue vitreous (glass) enamel. Enamel colors may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply the nature of handmade jewelry and the vitreous enamel process.
- Pendant (including bail) is approximately 20mm long. (Medallion alone is 14mm).
- Option to purchase pendant only or with adjustable 20 inch 1.3mm 14k yellow gold chain.
- Made to Order. Allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery. Please get in touch if you need it sooner.