Tumble Leaf Climber, Single - 14k Gold with Diamonds
- 14k Yellow Gold (Also available in 18k, please contact for pricing).
- This climber is only made in one orientation, but can be worn on either your left or right ear. (see photos)
- 3 white diamonds, (.03 ct total).
- Long, curved ear wire that can be gently sqeezed to adjust.
- Pairs well with Tumble Leaf Stud or Tumble Leaf Ear Cuff.
Ear climbers and ear cuffs sometimes require a bit of adjusting to find the most comfortable way to wear. The long post on this climber has a curve to it. Pull it through your hole and then turn it in the direction you would like, gently pressing it around your ear.
Free ground shipping in the continental US.
With the exception of a few "ready-to-ship" pieces, most items are made to order just for you. Expect around 4 - 6 weeks for delivery unless otherwise noted for made to order items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific "needed by date".
We will let you know when your item is on its way to you and provide a tracking number.
Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery time will vary according to location and shipping method chosen by customer.
We use UPS, USPS, Fedex and DHL. Your package will have a tracking number and be insured.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to PO Boxes and will require a signature for delivery for most items.
If your package is lost, we will do everything possible to help locate it. However, we cannot be held responsible for any lost packages after a proof of delivery has been generated by the carrier.
We are not responsible for any shipping delays due to shipping vendor or weather.
We are currently only offering shipping of website orders to the US and Canada. This will change in the future, however for now, please get in touch if you are located outside of the US and Canada and we will work with you directly. Custom Duties and Fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping/insurance.
- We will not accept any items that are not in pristine condition with original packaging.
- Custom and Bespoke Orders are final sale once production has begun. This includes any pieces with custom enamel colors or custom engraving.
Before purchasing, if you have questions about sizing, measurements, enamel colors or anything at all that could potentially inform your purchase and reduce the possibility of a return or exchange, contact us and we will do our best to guide you. In the case of final sale custom enamel color rings, sizers specific to a particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US).
Please keep in mind that purchasing multiples of the same item with the intention of returning the majority of them after selecting size/color preference is very challenging for a small business with made-to-order items, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with your questions before placing such an order.