Paperwhite - 18k Yellow Gold
Rendered in 18k gold and enamel, this pendant features a sprig of Paperwhite Narcissus flowers alongside a smattering of twinkling diamonds. Paperwhites are the birth month flower of December, symbolizing faithfulness and hope, as they grow in December while the other flowers sleep.
- Available with or without a fine adjustable 14k cable chain, maximum length 20 inches, (with signature leaf tag.)
- 5 white diamonds (VS FG, .065 carats total).
- White enamel flowers, yellow centers and deep green stem with leaf. Enamel colors may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply the nature of handmade jewelry and the vitreous (glass) enamel process.
- Pendant including bail is approximately 20mm long. (Medallion alone is 14mm).
- Made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.