Petite Lily Bud Necklace - Sterling Silver, Akoya Pearl
Sometimes just a little is just enough. A silvery blue Akoya pearl gives this necklace an ethereal touch and perfect bit of punctuation. Permanently anchored to an airy round cable chain. Finished with a signature leaf tag at the back of the neck.
- Satin brush finished tarnish resistant Sterling Silver pendant.
- Silvery Akoya pearl with subtle hints of color (blue, lavender, pink). Every pearl is unique, so there may be slight color differences from pearl to pearl, but they are all selected for their color, shape and luster (and design consistency).
- Sterling Silver cable chain, 16" total, adjustable length.
- Pendant is approximately 20mm long.
- Akoya pearl dangles with gentle movement.
- Lobster clasp.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Free ground shipping in the continental US.
With the exception of a few "ready-to-ship" pieces, most items are made to order just for you. Expect around 4 - 6 weeks for delivery unless otherwise noted for made to order items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific "needed by date".
We will let you know when your item is on its way to you and provide a tracking number.
Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery time will vary according to location and shipping method chosen by customer.
We use UPS, USPS, Fedex and DHL. Your package will have a tracking number and be insured.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship to PO Boxes and will require a signature for delivery for most items.
If your package is lost, we will do everything possible to help locate it. However, we cannot be held responsible for any lost packages after a proof of delivery has been generated by the carrier.
We are not responsible for any shipping delays due to shipping vendor or weather.
We are currently only offering shipping of website orders to the US and Canada. This will change in the future, however for now, please get in touch if you are located outside of the US and Canada and we will work with you directly. Custom Duties and Fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping/insurance.
- We will not accept any items that are not in pristine condition with original packaging.
- Custom and Bespoke Orders are final sale once production has begun. This includes any pieces with custom enamel colors or custom engraving.
Before purchasing, if you have questions about sizing, measurements, enamel colors or anything at all that could potentially inform your purchase and reduce the possibility of a return or exchange, contact us and we will do our best to guide you. In the case of final sale custom enamel color rings, sizers specific to a particular ring design can be sent to you to try before your ring enters production, (currently limited to customers in the US).
Please keep in mind that purchasing multiples of the same item with the intention of returning the majority of them after selecting size/color preference is very challenging for a small business with made-to-order items, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with your questions before placing such an order.